1. I will send you a link to create your own customized client portal which will allow you to see contracts, invoices, and payment schedules.
2. You will receive a questionnaire that will allow for you to give me more information on what your desires are for your session, including which package you are looking for as well as other information that is helpful to me to plan and prepare.
3. I will send you a brochure so that you can let me know what options you are interested in. Anything you select does not obligate you! It just lets me know what you may be interested in so that I can give you more information. You contract and invoice is what lets us both know what is expected. I always want to make sure communication between us is clear! :-)
3. I will then send you a link to tentatively schedule your session.
4. I will send you a contract and invoice once I have received the questionnaire and appointment request. I will hold your session time for 24 hours until I receive your retainer payment, your session time will be secured and no one will be able to take your time slot. I currently receive payments via invoice (which can be paid securely with credit card or bank transfer payments), credit cards, checks, and cash. All payments are due a week before your session.
5. I will send you a session preparation email, or more depending on the session type you choose, to give you an idea of what you can expect during our session and help you to prepare. I will be in touch as I prepare for your customized experience and you can reach out to me as well!
Request a Brochure with More Details
1. I will send you an "Post Production" email to let you know what to expect after your session and I will also send you a gallery questionnaire that will allow me to create an online gallery that is customized to your preferences.
2. I will send you a preview gallery with all images that are worth choosing from. Because of my limited schedule, these images will not look anything like your final edited images. It is best to look at expressions and interactions when making your choices. I will send you a user guide that helps you navigate and make the most out of your online gallery. I prefer for you to favorite <3 all of the images you enjoy and create a list of the ones you want to choose.
3. I will send you a brochure to remind you of some of the options you have available to you now that you have seen your preview gallery. If you are interested in any options or upgrades, please contact me to let me know what you are interested in so that we can discuss further.
4. I will need for you to submit the selection of images you would like as a part of your final gallery.
5. Then you will receive you final gallery and personalized app! You will be able to order prints from your own customized store that is a part of your final gallery. I will also provide you with the print release.